Happy Mint Julep Day! This easy mint julep recipe can be made into a keto mint julep recipe by swapping out one ingredient.
Special Equipment (affiliate links):
mint julep cup or a double rocks glass
- 8-12 mint leaves
- 2 oz Bourbon
- ½ to 1 oz simple syrup or sugar-free syrup
- crushed ice
- Place mint leaves and simple syrup into a julep cup or double rocks glass. Muddle them slightly.
- Add Bourbon and fill the cup with crushed ice.
- Stir until the outside of the cup starts to frost
- Garnish with a mint sprig and enjoy
© 2023 ©CookDrinkFeast
Be the first to comment